top of page
muay thai

We Have Various Membership Packages That Suits Your Busy Schedule And Budget

Be a part of our family and learn authentic Muay Thai. Positive vibes always!

muay thai

About PFG Muay Thai

Welcome to PFG Muay Thai! We offer authentic muay thai classes. Running all day from 7am to 9:30pm. Our classes are limited  to maximum 10 people, so you get the personal attention that you need to improve. 4000 sq ft fully equipped gym space, including a pro size boxing ring & 20 punch bags. And we have nice showers :)

PFG Muay Thai is not just a Muay Thai gym. It is a home to all our members, where nobody will feel intimidated. PFG is a family.

Our classes cater to all ages, gender & fitness levels and are conducted in a clean, fun, safe and positive environment.

Join PFG Muay Thai and Transform Your Body and Mind

Our Classes

(Members only. Non-members please try free trial first)

muay thai

Memberships

Deals from $100 per month! We have various types of membership packages for all. Check them out! Definitely the most affordable rates in Singapore

Class Schedule

Our classes run 7 days a week; the first one starting at 10am and the last one finishing at 9pm. 79 classes in total!

We strictly focus on Muay Thai only. One of the few gyms in Singapore that has classes running all day. The best choice to accommodate your busy schedule!

muay thai
muay thai

Testimonials

If this is something completely new to you, never fear – taking the first step is always the hardest. All we ask is that you give us 1% of your trust. Coach Mus and his team of dedicated trainers will earn the other 99%​

"Very professional and dedicated coach, at PFG Muay Thai you will feel like a family. Everybody motivates each other. I had never tried Muay Thai before, but when I tried the trial glass then I knew that I was going to join and learn something new"

"Love everything at PFG! Nice people around....just like a family..."  

"The gym that really put effort in training & correcting the students" 

muay thai

Follow Us @PFGMuayThai

muay thai
Contact
bottom of page